Friday, September 9, 2016

First Book Sale

Jody, my neighbor, fellow See YA book club member, milkweed supplier, and all-around great person made my day yesterday afternoon. 

She knocked on my back door and asked to buy a copy of my book.


All I did was mention that I'd picked up some boxes from the Midwest Writing Center. 


I had to scramble to make change. To find a pen. To inscribe something on the first page that was totally inadequate at expressing my feelings. 


Here is my memento. 


Thank you Jody!

(Yes, I always have piles of paper everywhere.) 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a book sale! I look forward to buying a copy at MWC next week when I attend the novel writing workshop. Yes, thanks to your recommendation, I signed up because you've inspired me to finish my novel. And thanks for including my business card among your piles of paper!

    ReplyDelete